Vandal Resistant Low Profile 3G/4G/LTE Omni-Directional Antenna - 3-5 dBi Gain - Fixed Mount - 10 ft Coax Lead - For Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, and others.
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the Vandal Resistant Low Profile 3G/4G/LTE Omni-Directional Antenna - 3-5 dBi Gain - Fixed Mount - 10 ft Coax Lead - For Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, and others. by Proxicast at Free For Hosting. MPN: 4328611295. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For outdoor/indoor applications. Excellent for hotspots, kiosks, M2M, IoT, telemetry and vehicle applications. Connect this antenna to existing
This low profile (~ 3 inches tall) fixed mount omni-directional antenna provides 3 to 5 dBi of gain and supports all cellular frequency bands for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers, Telus and other worldwide carriers.
Permanently mounts via a 5/8 in. (16 mm) hole with locking internal nut. Resists vandalism with no exposed coax cable, high impact ABS radome shell and an extra thick threaded mounting post. Includes 10 ft of low-loss RG58U coax fed through center mounting post. Includes "L" bracket for optional wall mounting.
Ideal for use in vending machines, meter housings, equipment sheds, or other locations requiring a low-profile vandal resistant external antenna. Also suitable for vehicle mounting on buses, vans, trucks or other mobile installations. Completely waterproof (IP67) when installed with post extending into a water-tight enclosure. Not waterproof when used exclusively with wall bracket.
Integrated SMA male plug connector mates with SMA female jack found on most cellular modems and routers.
* For optimum performance this antenna should be mounted on a flat, horizontal metal surface at least 8 inches in diameter.
• Frequency Range: 698~960 / 1710~2700 MHz
• Impedance: 50 ohm
• VSWR: < 2.0:1
• Gain: 3-5 dBi
• Radiation: Omni
• Polarization: Vertical
• Connector: SMA plug (male)
• Material: UV stabilized ABS plastic (black)
• Connector: Brass with Nickel plating
• Cable Length: 10 ft (3m) low-loss RG58U coax
• Height: 3.2 in (82 mm)
• Diameter: 1.9 in (48 mm)
• Weight: 6.2 oz (176 g)
• Op. Temp.: -40C to +80 C
Note: LTE systems should use 2 identical antennas for best results.
Features & Highlights
- Low Profile ~ 3 inches Tall with 3-5 dBi Gain -- Omni-directional
- SMA Male Connector on 10 ft Coax Lead / Vandal Resistant Materials & Design
- Compatible with all North American & Worldwide 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE Cellular Networks such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus, Digicel, Moviestar, Telcel, and more.
- Compatible with most 3G/4G/LTE modems and routers from Airlink, CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Multi-Tech, Netcomm, Novatel, Pantech, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion, and many more.
- For industrial, commercial and Internet Of Things (IOT) applications such as: Hotspots, Kiosks, Vending, Point-of-Sale (POS), Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Video Surveillance (Cameras, DVRs, NVRs, etc...), Mobile & Vehicles, Point-of-Sale (POS), SCADA, Telemetry, PLCs, RTUs, Digital Signage, and more.
|Item Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|