Smays Micro USB to RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Adapter combo OTG Hub, compatible Windows / Android / Raspbian Jessie Tablet, Linxu Raspberry Pi 2 / Pi Zeros
Smays Micro USB to RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Adapter combo OTG Hub, compatible Windows / Android / Raspbian Jessie Tablet, Linxu Raspberry Pi 2 / Pi Zeros by Smays at Free For Hosting. MPN: GAZEWALL19810006-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 8 or up, Linux 2.6.4 or up, Android 2.1 or up, and Mac OS 10.6 or up Adapter built-in a DC-in jack, it
Adapter built-in a DC-in jack, it works with 5V USB charger
Connect a compatible device directly to an Ethernet cable can result in speeds two or three times faster than WIFI
Driver Provider: RealTek
cable length: 3.9 inches / 10cm
Support all USB standard commands
Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, ipx/spx transfer protocol
Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
Support Wake-on-Lan (WoL) and RealWoW
Switch 10/100Mbps network automatically
Support IEEE 802.3/802.3U/802.3x/802.1/802.1Q/802.3az-2010 protocol
Compliant to USB1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
Extremely low power consumption
Independent MAC network address
Works with NetBooks, Notebooks, UltraBooks, MacBook Air Lion and Mountain Lion 10.6 or above.
Works with Nexus 7 1st gen, up to Android 4.4.4. and Nexus 7 2nd gen, with Android 5.0.1 or later.
Works with Samsung's newer tablets that have an ETHERNET menu in Android Settings such as Tab4 8in and 10.1 in, Tab PRO, Note PRO, Tab-S.
All other models of Samsung Tablets without an Ethernet menu DO NOT support this Ethernet adapter
Works with Android "Stick Computers" such as MK802, MK808 and UG802. Some Sticks may need a powered USB hub
EXCEPTIONS: This Micro USB Ethernet with 3 Port Hub will not work if tablet manufacturers have not included an Ethernet (wired internet) capability in their version of the Operating System. For this reason, the following ANDROID tablets can not use this adapter: Samsung tablets, ACER, Lenovo, Sony, Coby-Kyros. Toshiba models "Thrive7", AT200" (ExciteLE) will not work with this adapter. This adapter will not Enable a tablet that is not configured to work with Ethernet. Consult your Manufacturer or your applicable web forum if you are uncertain.
Features & Highlights
- Hardware Requirements: notebook, Tablets, desktop computer with one available micro-b port, and raspberry pi zero / pi 2
- Driver-less design for Windows 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bit) or up, Mac OS 10.9 or up, and Android 4.0 or up operation system
- Add 10/100M speed wired network; Add 3port 2.0 USB; Support OTG On-The-Go, works with mouse and keyboard, support HDD, USB flash disk, SSD, card reader data transfer etc
- a 5V DC-in power cable included, it only powers the added USB device and not the tablet computer
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, before you buy be sure to look if the device has a (grayed out) "Ethernet" menu in Settings under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Most probably it will just work then
|Color:||Micro-USB Ethernet Adapter to OTG USB HUB|
|Item Size:||0.83 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|