SharkTapUSB Ethernet Sniffer
Free Shipping Included! SharkTapUSB Ethernet Sniffer by midBit Technologies, LLC at Free For Hosting. MPN: SharkTapUSB 10/100/1G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The newest member of the SharkTap family allows you to sniff an Ethernet link without using an Ethernet port on your PC. This is ideal for newer
Features & Highlights
- Ethernet Test Access Port that does not require an ethernet port, for thin notebook or netbook PCs. Uses USB 3 or USB 2 port on PC (Also provides a CAT-5 TAP port)
- A 'Test Access Port' allows you to see the packets on an ethernet link. Directly supports 10-, 100- or 1000Base-T links.
- Intended to be used with the open source Wireshark program, or equivalent.
- The SharkTap implements what Cisco calls a SPAN port: It is a switch with port mirroring enabled. Also called an aggregating tap. Will *not* route from TAP to network.
- Power-over-ethernet pass through. 750mA current. Non-conductive plastic cover. Auto cross-over for cables. USB3 cable included
|Manufacturer:||midBit Technologies, LLC|
|Brand:||midBit Technologies, LLC|
|Part Number:||SharkTapUSB 10/100/1G|
|Publisher:||midBit Technologies, LLC|
|Studio:||midBit Technologies, LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|