Rankie USB Network Adapter, USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit (Black)
Rankie USB Network Adapter, USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit (Black) by Rankie at Free For Hosting. MPN: R-1161-ADAPTER-USB3.0-RJ45-BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Note: not compatible with Nintendo Switch. Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection; A Cat6 Ethernet cable (sold separately) is recommended
- Leveraging the high-bandwidth of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, this USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- This lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming
- Supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks
- Wired USB Ethernet connection is faster and more reliable than wireless network. This Ethernet to USB adapter is compatible with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, and Chrome OS with latest system updates. Does not support Windows RT or Android.
|Item Size:||7.56 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|