Proxicast Coaxial Lightning Arrester for 0 to 6 GHz (N-Female/N-Female) - Protects 3G, 4G, LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, 900MHz, Ham and other Outside Antennas
Proxicast Coaxial Lightning Arrester for 0 to 6 GHz (N-Female/N-Female) - Protects 3G, 4G, LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, 900MHz, Ham and other Outside Antennas by Proxicast at Free For Hosting. MPN: ANT-211-001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This gas discharge tube lightning suppressor features wide-band operation from DC to 6 GHz with low RF insertion loss, making it ideal for the newer
This model features N-Female and N-Female Bulkhead connectors with a rubber O-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or the arrestor can be used inline. This protector will pass DC, so it is suitable for applications where DC is carried through the coax cable, such as remote amplifiers and LNAs. Both connector ports are equally protected - it can be installed in either orientation. A ground lug on the housing provides superior grounding.
Coaxial lightning suppressors should be installed between outdoor antennas and radio equipment to protect equipment, structures and personnel from high-energy electrical pulses carried through the coax cable either from a direct or nearby lightning strike. Arresters should be installed as close a possible to the equipment to be protected, often at the point where the coax cable enters the building. They can also be installed near the antenna for additional protection.
• Frequency Range: 0 - 6 GHz
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Discharge Voltage: DC 230V
• Max Power: 200 W
• Insertion Loss: < 0.2 dB
• VSWR ADGP < 1.2
• Connector Body: Nickel Plated Brass
• Pins: Gold Plated Brass
• O-Ring: Rubber
• RoHS compliant
• Connectors: N-Female & N-Female Bulk Head
• Ground Lug
• Dimensions (L x H x W) 2.6 x 0.98 in (66.2 x 24.8 mm)
• Weight 4.5 oz (127.6 g)
Use Self-Bonding silicone tape (ASIN B00K5GW67O) for fast and easy connection weathersealing.
Proxicast is a USA-based manufacturer of wireless equipment.
Features & Highlights
- Reliable Wide-band Performance (DC ~ 6 GHz) Safeguards 3G / 4G / LTE Cellular Modems, Routers, Boosters / Amplifiers, 2.4 & 5 GHz WiFi Access Points, 900 MHz Radios and other Sensitive Communications Devices
- Bi-Directional Protection (N-Female / N-Female Connectors) - Bulkhead / Panel / Outdoor Mountable - High Quality Construction
- Very Low RF Insertion Loss (Signal Attenuation) - 50 Ohm Impedance - DC Pass-Through
- Gas Discharge Tube with Multi-Strike Capability Shunts Damaging Surges, Transients, and Lightning Strikes to Ground
- Connect to Antenna Coax Feedline and Earth Ground
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|