Proxicast 3G/4G/LTE 3.5 dBi Omni-Directional Adhesive Mount Antenna for Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion and many others (2-Pack)
Proxicast 3G/4G/LTE 3.5 dBi Omni-Directional Adhesive Mount Antenna for Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion and many others (2-Pack) by Proxicast at Free For Hosting. MPN: ANT-110-001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 2 Pack of Identical Antennas The Proxicast 3G/4G Universal Adhesive Blade is a unique cellular dipole antenna that provides medium-gain on all 2G/3G
The Proxicast 3G/4G Universal Adhesive Blade is a unique cellular dipole antenna that provides medium-gain on all 2G/3G (CDMA / GSM), and 4G (LTE / HSPA+) frequency bands (700-2700 MHz) currently in use by cellular network operators such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, T‑Mobile, Rogers, Bell Mobility and Telus as well as most other cellular operators worldwide.
The flat "blade-shaped" 3G/4G antenna is 4.5 inches (115 mm) long and has an omni-directional radiation pattern that delivers up to 3.5 dBi of gain with an integrated ground-plane. The polycarbonate antenna has a strong 3M adhesive backing and an integrated SMA male plug connector which mates with the SMA female jack on many popular cellular modems and routers.
Designed for M2M applications such as vending machines, meter housings, equipment sheds, or other locations requiring an inconspicuous low-profile external antenna. Can also be vehicle mounted for buses, vans, trucks or other mobile installations. This antenna is an excellent general purpose cellular antenna suitable mounting on smooth metal, glass, plastic, stone or even wood surfaces.
Compatible with all SMA-based equipment including modems and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion and many others.
• Frequency Range: 700-2700 MHz
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Gain: 3.5 dBi depending on frequency band
• Radiation: Omni
• Polarization: Vertical
• VSWR: ADGP < 1.5:1
• Ground Plane: Integrated
• Connector: SMA Male on 3m (9'10") coax
• Material : Polycarbonate - RoHS compliant
• Operation Temp.: -50 to +80C
• Length: 4.5 in / 115 mm
• Width: 0.83 in / 21 mm
• Thickness: 0.16 in / 4 mm
NOT for use with Wi-Fi (RP-SMA) devices.
Note: LTE MIMO devices should use 2 identical antennas separated by at least 22 in.
Features & Highlights
- 3.5 dBi Gain Omni-Directional 3G/4G/LTE Sick-On Antenna - 2 Pack
- Works on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and all 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, xLTE, AWS, GSM & CDMA cellular services
- Adheres to Any Flat Smooth Surface - Low Profile - Less Than 1/4 Inch Thick
- SMA Male Connector on 10 ft Low-loss Coax Lead Wire Screws Directly to Modem/Router
- Applications include M2M, Telemetry, Mobile, Marine, ATMs, Vending Machines, Kiosks. Office & Home Use
|Item Size:||0.83 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|