Panda N600 Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter - Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mint, Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, CentOS, Zorin, Kali Linux and Raspbian Jessie
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Panda N600 Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter - Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mint, Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, CentOS, Zorin, Kali Linux and Raspbian Jessie by Panda Wireless at Free For Hosting. MPN: 6479049. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Panda N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter (PAU07) upgrades the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard.
interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard. Your computer can get a higher connection
speed on any 5.0GHz network if you live in an apartment where the airewaves might be congested by a
lot of WiFi routers operating in 2.4GHz band
- Panda PAU07 upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n standard
- Max data rate up to 300 Mpbs with any 802.11n 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz networks
- WPS button is used to setup connection between the computer and the router quickly
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Any brand 802.11b/g/n router operating on 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mac OS 10.7-10.10 and the
latest version of Linux distributions
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What's in the package
- Panda N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers are available on www.pandawireless.com.
Panda PAU07 adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty. Please contact Panda Wireless if you have any questions.
Features & Highlights
- Works with any 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n wireless router.
- Max. wireless connection speed: 300Mbps connecting to both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz networks.
- Supports both infrastructure and ad-hoc modes
- Multi-OS support: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mint 16/17/17.1, Ubuntu 13.10/14.04/14.10, Fedora 20/21, CentOS 6.5/7
- Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2 (TKIP+AES) encryption.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 0.35 x 0.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|