Open-Mesh 2.4/5GHz 2x2 MIMO Access Point (A42)
Free Shipping Included! Open-Mesh 2.4/5GHz 2x2 MIMO Access Point (A42) by Open-Mesh at Free For Hosting. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The A42 is a 2x2 universal 802.11ac Wave 2 cloud-managed WiFi access point with simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz radios and MU-MIMO. The A42 supports a
Water and dust resistant, the A Series can be set on a desktop, mounted to an ethernet wall plate, installed on a wall or T-rail ceiling or fastened to an outdoor wall or pole. A universal installation kit is included for deployments almost anywhere.
The A42 is cloud managed and includes a free license for CloudTrax, Open Mesh's cloud-based network controller. Deploy access points in minutes and build, manage and monitor your network from anywhere.
Features & Highlights
- The A42 is available in a 2x2, 300+867 Mbps MU-MIMO configuration for strong performance, especially in dense environments.
- The A Series was carefully designed to be installed almost anywhere. Mount the A Series indoors or out with the included universal installation kit.
- Includes a license for CloudTrax, Open Mesh's cloud-based network controller. No on-site server or controller required.
- With device fingerprinting, you'll know who is on your network in terms of device operating system, name, bandwidth used and more.
- Mesh technology enables access points to work together to form a self-organizing, self-healing wireless network.
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|