NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP 12 E Module) 2pcs ESP8266 WiFi Microcontroller with CP2102 Works Great with Arduino IDE/ Sketch by Makerdo
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP 12 E Module) 2pcs ESP8266 WiFi Microcontroller with CP2102 Works Great with Arduino IDE/ Sketch by Makerdo by Makerdo at Free For Hosting. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''With a micro USB cable, you can connect NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP12-E Module) to your laptop and flash it without any trouble.'' It's an open hardware
Features & Highlights
- 【Easy to USE】With a micro USB cable, you can connect NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP12-E Module) to your laptop and flash it without any trouble.
- 【Microcontroller】It's a microcontroller with quite a good spec. Tiny size with More IO ports and 4MB flash. This an IOT platform which based on the esp8266.
- 【Reset Button】It has esp8266 wifi module, a 3.3-volt voltage regulator (AMS1117), a core (CP2102), you can flash it and communicate with it by a serial. Two buttons here which a manual Reset and manual flash, which you don't really need a couple of capacitors to stabilize this. And it's quite a lot of useful pins here.
- 【Antenna】It has a PCB trace antenna. It's the copper square sine wave shaped trace. It can connect to your router and other network infrastructure in your property, it has Wi-Fi capability, that can be of course very useful.
- 【High Performance】The high-performance, low cost, CP2102 USB to UART bridge offers a complete plug and play interface solution.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|