Lantronix xDirect - device server (XDT2321002-01-S) -
Lantronix xDirect - device server (XDT2321002-01-S) - by Lantronix at Free For Hosting. MPN: XDT2321002-01-S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lantronix xDirect - Device server - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN,
Lantronix xDirect - Device server - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, RS-232
Features & Highlights
- Device Type: Device server| Width: 1.3 in| Depth: 9.4 in| Height: 1.1 in| Weight: 2.4 oz| Processors Installed: 1 x| Max Supported Qty: 1| RAM: 256 KB SRAM| Flash Memory: 1 MB| Form Factor: External| Connectivity Technology: Wired| Data Transfer Rate: 921.6 Kbps| Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, RS-232| Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP| Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, TFTP
- Status Indicators: Power, status, link/activity, serial| Features: Flow control, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, 15 KV Electrostatic Discharge Protection| Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES| Interfaces: 1 x RS-232/422/485 - DB-9
- Compliant Standards: VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, CISPR 22, EN55022 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, CS| Power Device: External power adapter| Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V| Power Consumption Operational: 1.3 Watt
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, Lantronix Com Port Redirector, Lantronix DeviceInstaller| OS Required: Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits)| Service & Support: 5 years warranty| Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 5 years
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lantronix, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Black Box
mpn: LES301A-KIT, ean: 0822088107026,
This kit includes a 1-Port 10/100 Device Server plus a 12-VDC power supply.An easy way to remotely monitor, manage, and control an industrial device in the field. Easy to configure through a Web browser, serial console, Telnet, or Windows utility. Ac...
mpn: 70001807, ean: 0663072925642,
The PortServer TS 4 MEI device servers are designed for universal, high-performance serial-to-Ethernet connectivity. They are ideal for applications where secure device management and monitoring are critical....
mpn: PXN210002-01U, ean: 0783384235014,
PremierWave XN is a multi-port device server that offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines or equipment over the network and across the Internet. PremierWave XN provides bullet-proof ...
mpn: AAC4002-10449296, ean: 0168141590436,
Lantronix UDS1100-IAP Industrial Automation Protocols 1-Port Serial Device Server, RS232/422/485, Modbus & DF1 Support, 120 VAC.The UDS1100-IAP is a rugged and powerful tool which enables users to connect, manage and control just about any piece of i...
By DIGI INTERNATIONAL
mpn: DC-WSP-01-S, ean: 0848677099763,
* Tynex SKU# Ty125163, * Model# UD2100001-01Main Features Manufacturer: Lantronix, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: UD2100001-01 Product Series: UDS Product Model: UDS2100 Product Name: UDS2100 2-Port Device Server Marketing Information: The UDS2100 dev...
mpn: M05082, ean: 0889418050827,
The myUTN-2500 Device server integrates almost every USB device into all common network types - the fast and easy way. The myUTN-2500 USB Device server is a "Plug Play" solution: Once the device is embedded into the network, you can manage the connec...
mpn: 04030104, ean: 0808113030415,
For serial to Ethernet connectivity applications, the IOLAN SDS line is the most advanced series of device servers available. Delivering high performance in a compact size, the IOLAN SDS offers extensive security, flexibility and next generation IP t...
mpn: 04030980, ean: 0734660309806,
The IOLAN DS1T device server addresses the need for connecting remote serial devices that operate in extreme temperatures to an enterprise IP network. Boasting this extended temperature feature along with a rugged steel casing, the IOLAN DS1T enables...
mpn: EDS00812N-01, ean: 0783384232532,
The EDS is the first line of rack-mountable device servers capable of delivering a datacenter-grade, programmable device computing and networking platform for integrating edge equipment into the enterprise network.Device Type: Device server| Height (...