C5c Connectorized Long Range Client PoE
Save 1% on the C5c Connectorized Long Range Client PoE by Mimosa Networks at Free For Hosting. MPN: C5C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mimosa C5C Connectorized Client Device 5GHz 500+ Mbps (866 Mbps PHY), MiMO 2x2:2, PoE, PTMP Client and PTP Backhaul, technology SRS, Supports 4
Features & Highlights
- The C5c has dual RP-SMA connectors for easy cabled antenna Connectivity. It can be mounted to any pole via hose Clamps or easily clipped onto antennas supporting Compatible clip-on mounting bracket systems.
- The C5c provides extreme price/ performance for PTP backhaul links in a small form factor. Wide frequency range support allows avoidance of crowded 5 GHz spectrum bands. Where regulations allow, long distances are enabled with high system power and flexible antenna options.
- The C5c offers client-side support for Mimosa's proprietary Spectrum Reuse Synchronization (SRS) technology. This ensures each client device precisely receives and transmits under the timing control of the access point and can dynamically request upstream bandwidth
- C5c has been designed specifically to handle long-range backhaul (PTP), point-to-multipoint (PTMP) GigaPoP links, and PTMP MicroPoP links impaired by vegetation. Connectorized by design, the C5c mates with many popular antennas, delivering 500+ Mbps of TCP throughput.
- With MU-MIMO, multiple clients on the same access point are coordinated to simultaneously share spectrum "spatially" via unique antenna beamforming.
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|